School of Pharmacy is established under D Y Patil University and affiliated to Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi in the year 2019 which aims to offer Post Graduate, Graduate and Diploma Programme in Pharmaceutical Sciences. Our programme shape specialist pharmacists well-equipped to pave a way towards progressive healthcare. It is our earnest effort in creating individuals who will fortify the healthcare system by working alongside healthcare practitioners. The curricula are designed by the academics and industry practioners, which nurtures and develops young minds into responsible Pharma Professionals who will contribute ethically to the future of Pharma Industry, government, Hospitals, Community, Society and Health-care system at large. Programmes are delivered through extensive practical in laboratories in addition to the theoretical study. Our University's futuristic healthcare model is an ideal place for an aspiring pharmacist to gain experiential training from the most accomplished professors in the industry.
School of Pharmacy aims to be premier school to run the pharmaceutical science education programme leading to improve and fortify the life.
- To deliver quality education that nurtures scientific approach for problem solving.
- To work hand-in-hand to protect, cure, mitigate and eradicate various ailments and thus deliver the community and world.
- To contribute by maintaining quality and excellence in education for making lives healthy.
- DYPU School of Pharmacy has collaboration for the Medical Simulation Laboratory at D Y Patil School of Medicine, Nerul. The lab provides diagnostic ultrasound simulation with Augmented Reality to train the students.
- D Y Patil University has received Award as Best University in Innovation in Global Collaborative Learning in the year 2021
- Ranked 41 Top Engineering Colleges in India, ranked as 32 Top Private Engineering Colleges in India and Ranked as Top 10 Engineering Colleges in West Zone at ALL INDIA RANKING.
- Campus has received Vanashree Award as Green Campus by Government of Maharashtra and Ministry of Environment
- D.Y. Patil Universtiy, School of Pharmacy, received Award for “University with excellence in teaching in pharmacy education” from “New Normal Health Care leadership summit and awards 2022”.
|Duration (In Years)
|Form Fee in Rs.
|Fees in Rs. (Per Annum)
|Undergraduate Programs (UG) B. Pharm
|Diploma Programs D. Pharm
- Excellence: School of Pharmacy belives in doing the things right at first time and all the time.
- Skill: School of Pharmacy provides skills which are required in pharmaceutical industry by providing the exposure to the students in regular practicals and various programmes and validating it through experts from pharmacutical industries.
- Education: Quality education is provided at school of Pharmacy by implementing pharmacy council of india's syllabus and in addition giving updated knowledge related to pharma industies.
- handson Training: industrial training is given to students during vacation to get idea of good manufacturing practices implemented in pharma industry. For diploma pharmacy students training is given in drug store and hospitals.
- Trained facultes: Many faculties at DYPU School of Pharmacy are having industrial experience and sent to the pharma industry to learn current practices of profession.
- Job: students are made job ready through various programmes so that they can clear the interviews and SWOT analysis is done to suggest the best job in pharma profession suitable to the personality of the student.
- MoU: School of Phrmacy has done MoU with aditya birla hospital pune, Sparsh Hospital, Pioneer Hospital and Atharva Hospital, and Collaboration is done the Nulife, Zusamen life Sciences, Vagamine Health Care Pvt. Ltd.
- Quality Education: At each year quality parameters are identified and imbibed in students through freshman orientation proogramme, finishing school competancy mapping, behavioural labs.
Dr. Mahesh Burande has over 38 years of rich experience in Pharmacy profession as Pharma Consultant, Trainer and Academician to build pharmacy profession. He has worked as a pharmaceutical Consultant and Trainer for more than 100 pharmaceutical companies in India and Abroad on different fronts and is the most popular trainer for Marketing, GMP, GCP, GPP, GLP, Positive Attitude programs and conducted more than 1,000 training programmes including names of leading pharma companies like Sun, Glaxo,Baxter, Wockhardt, Alkem, Cipla, Emcure, Centaur, Associated Capsules, Bilcare, Magnus Pharma. He has developed innovative GMP, Quality, Productivity, Safety and Positive Attitude displays useful for WHO GMP, PICS, MHRA, MCC, TGA, USFDA Certification programmes. Under his Leadership as Honorary Director Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research (I.P.E.R.) a Pioneer Pharma Management Institute conducts 26 comprehensive job oriented Pharmaceutical Management Diplomas for Pharma Skill Development which are highly recognized by pharma industries and profession
Asia Pharma Leaders awarded I.P.E.R. as India's Most Promising Consulting and Training Institute at 5th Annual Pharmaceutical Leadership Summit and Business Leadership Award on 21st Sept. 2012. To promote pharmacy profession in India He served as President of Indian Pharmaceutical Association Pune Branch, Vice President IPA Community Pharmacy Division, President Association of Pharmaceutical Teachers of India. He is the recipient of Best Young Pharmacy Teacher Award from Association of Pharmaceutical Teachers of India 1997-98, The Indian Pharmaceutical Association Fellowship Award 2002, Drugs Inspectors Welfare Association Award as a Doyen of Pharmacy Profession 2002, Lifetime Achievement Award from Purely Chemist Forum and he is the recipient of Prestigious “IAPST Pharmaceutical Professional of the Year 2011” Award by Indian Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists and Technologists. Dr Mahesh Burande got the highest honour in Pharmacy Profession to become President of 69th Indian Pharmaceutical Congress held in Punjab in Dec. 2017.
To promote stronger Pharma academies and industry interactions he stared Public Testing Laboratory and Manufacturing Unit attached to Poona College of Pharmacy first of its kind in history of Indian Pharmaceutical Education to develop the Skills in Pharmacy Students while doing B.Pharm. Dr. M. D. Burande is the Secretary of 54th Indian Pharmaceutical Congress Trust, Pune involved in inspiring and awarding the Pharmacist who are doing outstanding work in pharmacy profession. His training programmes are igniting the minds of participants, building their positive attitude, understand the meaning of life and making them mission oriented to achieve personal, organizational and national Goals. He is working for a dream of his Excellency Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Ex President of India i.e. India should be Pharma Super Power. Dr. Mahesh Burande always says, "Let Our Every Effort Build the Pharmacy Profession".
Mr. Manas Joshi
We think our college is one of the best from the pune region as we are getting all the facilities here under oneroof
Mrs. Rutuja Gangane
I passout from the college in the year 2020-21, I got good support from the faculty for the job search as well as for the registration as Registred Pharmacist at the MSPC , Maharshtra.Now I am working as Registred Pharmacist and can open omy own Medical store
Mr. Laukik Kakade
The meaning of education I came to know here under DYPU, School of Pharmacy, Ambi Pune. We ae learning various skills under the one roof of the university, University runs the multidisciplinary things Under one roof and its really a fruit full to the students who want to grow in the bigway.