GUIDELINES FOR ONLINE SUBMISSION OF ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to apply for Diploma, Undergraduate and Post-Graduate Programme.
Step 1: Apply Online
- Students shall apply Online for Diploma / UG / PG Programs. You may also refer to the Activity Schedule mentioned in Admission Handbook.
- For Online Admission Application Process candidate shall visit and click on Admission Tab on www.dypatiluniversitypune.edu.in and start filling the application form.
- Once the link is opened for a particular programme and select programme the mobile number is to be submitted for receiving the OTP to start the online application form.
Step 2: Filling of Online Admission Application Form
- Fill the online Application Form completely with the selection of Program. Please note in case of engineering programmes candidate is required to give preference choice/s to the specialization or branch.
- At the time of filling the data fields please keep all your documents handy and also the payment of form fee transaction.
- Fill complete application form with all the details. Do not leave any mandatory information fields unfilled. Along with the form candidate is required to upload recent Photograph and Digital Signature (JPG/ JPEG/ PNG with white background of 1 MB size for both to be uploaded) along with the Application Form.
Note: After the submission of form student cannot make any changes/correction in the form unless the permission is given by the University Authorities.
Step 3: Payment of Application Form Fee can be paid via Debit/ Credit Card/ UPI/ Net Banking:
- Admission Application Form Fee: Diploma & UG Program: Rs. Eight Hundred Only (Rs.800) PG Program: Rs. One Thousand Only (Rs.1000).
- The candidate has to select Debit card/ Credit Card/ UPI/ Net Banking and given options to pay the application fee. Candidate is requested to follow online instruction to complete the payment transaction. In case, if the confirmation page is not generated after payment of fee then the transaction is cancelled and the candidate has to approach the concerned bank for refund of amount. However, the candidate has to make another payment/ transaction to complete the online application process, in case the Confirmation Page is not generated.
- In case of any technical difficulty regarding the payment and submission of the form candidate may contact technical helpline number Tel. No. +918104502268
- Please note that Admission Application Form Fee is non-refundable
Step 4: Payment Receipt
After the successful submission of form and transaction of the payment of form fee student shall receive the receipt which can be downloaded for the record.
Step 5: Acknowledgement of Online Application Form
The Student shall receive an Acknowledgement mail on the registered mail ID of successful form submission and can download the form.
Step 6: Selection Process:
The selection process/ round for the admission shall be conducted by Admission Office, D Y Patil University, Pune. Please note that D Y Patil University, Pune follows the guideline Government of Maharashtra, AICTE and UGC for admission process. It is mandatory to candidate to appear personally, if failing to do so application shall be discarded. In case of any difficulty to attend candidate/s may appear to the next round/s if announced by university or availability of the seat/s.
Step 7: Confirmation of Admission
- Candidate has to appear for the admission round / selection process/ Counselling at university campus. Candidate is requested to refer the admission handbook for admission process rounds of the respective programme.
- After the declaration of the merit list candidate if selected has to confirm the admission:
- Payment of the First Installment of their Academic Fees. This fees can be paid by Demand Draft/Online Payment mode.
- Student has to submit their original documents with two sets of photocopies.
- Eligibility Assessment and document verification as per the criteria will be conducted to confirm the admission to the respective programmes as per the guideline of regulatory authorities.
- The list of original document to be submitted for the eligibility verification and scrutiny will be given at the time of the provisional admission. In case of non-submission of the document/ discrepancy for the compliance of eligibility requirements, admission will stand cancelled automatically.
- Candidate if disqualified for a particular program may choose other program subject to the eligibility criteria.
Step 8: Accommodation and Mess
University has separate accommodation/ hostel and mess for girls and boys in university campus. After the confirmation of the admission student are requested to apply in prescribed format for the hostel and canteen.
Please note that separate hostel and mess fee will be charged to the students (As it is not the part of programme fees).
The allotment of the hostel will be done on first-cum-first service basis.
Step 9: Education Loan
The payment of programme fees schedule is given in the Admission Handbook for the convenience of the student. University will give you the required letters for the application for the loan at financial institutions/banks where if student wish to apply for loan.
Step 10: Academic Commencement
The date of Academic Commencement is mentioned in Admission Handbook. Reporting.
Disclaimer: The application form is NON REFUNDABLE. Submission of online admission form is an initial step in the process of admission. It DOES NOT guarantee admission in any programme. Allotment of seats is strictly subject to selection, eligibility and seats availability. The candidate is advised to visit the Admissions Office after filling form to process for admission.