DURATION: 2 YEARS
Full time MBA Programme is designed to develop business acumen, knowledge and competencies to take managerial and leadership roles in a highly dynamic corporate and global environment. Today industry requires the competencies especially taking complex decisions, analysing business operations, assessing the competitive forces and dealing with uncertainty. Our aptly deals with these expectations and provides exposure to students in all the key business domains. The programme from one of the top MBA colleges in Pune is envisioned by the industry and experienced professionals. The MBA fees in DY Patil pune is quite affordable and the main idea of the university is to promote talent.
University has partnered with Harvard Business School (HBS) Online for a duration of 4 to 6 week online courses which are integrated in full time curriculum*
- Teamwork and communication are an integral part of the programme. The students take active part in a number of group projects that promote group learning and help improve the organizational and leadership skills. Through written and oral presentations, the students develop the confidence to effectively communicate their ideas in a corporate forum.
- Designed to train students to become excellent managers, entrepreneurs and high-level-decision-makers with broad strategic vision, this full-time two year programme views management as an integrated process and helps students develop a global view and respond effectively to changes in the economic, technological, educational, cultural and political environments. Specific skills in areas such as finance, marketing, human resource, operations, systems and international business and management lie at the heart of the programme.
- The department has well equipped state of the art laboratories with latest hardware and software configuration for conducting various practicals as well as highly qualified and experienced faculty to nurture the future technocrats of the nation.
Programme Specializations/Track Offered:
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- International Business Management
- Continuous Evaluation and assessment
- Case Based Learning
- Group assignments, presentations, business plan
- Experiential learning through guest lecture, seminars and conferences
- Project Based Learning (PBL) under the industry mentors
- Professional Leadership Series
- Global Classroom through ICT
- Live projects, group projects, winter projects and summer internship
- Interaction with industry practitioners
- Projects on Business Simulations CAPSTONE*
- The certification programmes shall be organized at various schools/ departments as per the branches or programmes, required for Technical and Professional Managerial skills with leading and reputed Industry, Professionals and Certifying organizations.
- Students can also pursue courses on online platforms such as a Massive Open Online Courses MOOCs*, Coursera*, National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL*) etc.
Total Credits: 103
Intake: 120 Students
- The Candidate should be an Indian National.
- Passed minimum three year duration Bachelor’s Degree awarded by any of the Universities recognized by University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent ( at least 45% in case of candidates of backward class categories and Persons With Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) or its equivalent
- Obtained non zero score in CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT/MH-MBA-CET
- For PIO/OCI/NRI Point 2 and Any other criterion declared from time to time by the appropriate authority as defined under the Act.
Students must qualify for Group Discussion (GD )and Personal Interview (PI) conducted by DYPU.
Scope Of MBA Career in Coming Years
Indian industry has witnessed a dearth of professional managers for a very long time. But the scenario has changed completely in the past couple of decades. The industry is now actively hiring professional MBA degree holders for different managing roles in all the organizations. This change has been welcomed and has efficiently improved the business growth of the industry.
The increasing demand for MBA is not restricted to India; there is a huge demand for professional managers across the globe, and Indian MBA graduates are supplementing that demand. There has always been a tough competition between Indian and Chinese MBA degree holders. However, good English communication skills of Indian MBA graduates gives them an advantage over Chinese MBA graduates.
Therefore, with an MBA degree from DY Patil University is one of the top MBA Schools in Pune and with the right specialization, you can get lucrative jobs in India as well as overseas. For MBA admission in Pune, At DY Patil University, is quite straightforward for the students. MBA fees in Pune differ from School to School based on many different factors.
MBA Career & Job Opportunities
Having good knowledge of all the career options after completing an MBA degree can help you determine all the benefit this course has to offer.
Below are the top 10 jobs from different industry sectors that you can consider after completing an MBA degree,
1. Marketing Manager
The role of a marketing manager is to oversee and manage the marketing department of the organization and to make strategies to increase sales by the marketing of products and services.
2. Sales Manager
The primary work of a sales manager is to run the sales department and to ensure an increase in direct sales by keeping a check on all the salespeople and their sales targets.
3. HR Manager
The key responsibility of an HR Manager is to ensure the smooth functioning of the HR departments of a company by hiring the right people for various jobs and keeping the existing employees satisfied as well.
This profession requires an MBA in finance with a working experience of a couple of years in the finance industry. The responsibilities include providing investment and capital management advice to various companies or individuals while charging a fee for the service.
A business analyst makes use of data analytics to provide insights into the past, present, and future of the business of an organization. These analytics are very helpful to make important business decisions.
Investment bankers help companies raise large amounts of capital by helping them to raise capital and expand their businesses. Investment bankers are one of the highest-paid professionals in the MBA world.
7.Business Development Manager
A business development manager’s role is to develop and grow business through various methods. Their responsibilities also involve helping the company with marketing, sales and even make profitable collaborations.
Project managers are the people in charge of a certain project. Their job is to manage all the people involved in the project and to plan and execute the project efficiently while ensuring that the project is a success.
Why Choose DY Patil University To Study MBA Course in Pune, Ambi?
The Master of Business Administration degree (MBA) will make you eligible to secure a managerial position in any company and play an important role in the growth and success of the company.
A degree from D Y Patil University’s School of Management, Pune trains and teaches the students about business administration and all the departments involved in any business. Therefore, if you are thinking of doing a business administration course after your graduation from the best MBA Schools in Pune you should definitely consider D Y Patil University’s School of Management, Pune one of the top MBA School in Pune.
The structure of MBA fees in Pune varies from institute to institute but D Y Patil University’s School of Management, Pune MBA fees is very affordable and genuine for the two-year MBA course. Students should know that MBA fees in D Y Patil University’s School of Management, Pune is by far very accommodating and caters facilities in the best interest of students.
Our faculty at D Y Patil University’s School of Management, Pune, Ambi is dedicated to make the MBA course an integrated curriculum with a global focus, team teaching and leadership skills for our students. We take into consideration all the inputs received from our students and corporate executives, along with the expert experience of our faculty to make it an ideal course for all our future management professionals. This makes us one of the top 10 MBA Schools in Pune, Ambi.
Our faculty offers the best MBA courses in Pune and brings an immediacy and relevance to the classroom environment from the research and consulting with students. Our faculty is renowned worldwide for its innovative research work, real-world experience and effective teaching methods which gives rise to a storm of intense thought process. Our faculty members are involved in a broad range of consulting and applied research activities, which greatly enhance and improve the Institute’s educational experience.
There are many MBA institutes in Pune, but none has the best faculty as D Y Patil University’s School of Management, Pune. They have specialised and experienced faculties.
Why is DY Patil University is Considered as the Best University in Pune, Ambi?
The skill learning and development activities at D Y Patil University’s School of Management, Pune goes way beyond the traditional and unidimensional academic approach. We have an innovative and multi-dimensional methodology with its strong foundation in “Holistic Development of Management Skills.” This makes us unique and one of the best MBA School in Pune. We prepare our students with a holistic approach that helps them to manage the work-life balance - managing self, family, and work effectively and efficiently.
The constant endeavour at D Y Patil University’s School of Management, Pune, Ambi is to provide world-class infrastructure, eminent industry-experienced faculty coupled with sound pedagogy and dynamic curriculum, regularly tailored to be in sync with the changing industry needs. All these factors make our university a healthy learning environment for the students.D Y Patil University’s School of Management is also considered as one of the top institutions in the list of MBA Schools in Pune.
The University is equipped with cutting edge modern academic facilities like the Library including e-journals and access to global research paper publications and journals, Computer lab, Cafeteria and Sports facilities, the campus is truly global in its outlook and infrastructure.
If you search for the list of MBA Schools in Pune for MBA in Pune, then you would find D Y Patil University’s School of Management, Pune on the top of the result page. If you want to seek MBA admission in Pune, the process is very simple. First, you need to fill the admission form and then verify your percentage with MBA cut off MBA cut off of D Y Patil University’s School of Management, Pune if you are eligible you would get the admission in D Y Patil University’s School of Management, Pune.
In Pune, MBA Schools offer various specialization programs. Once you decide which course you want to proceed you can search for MBA Schools in Pune with fees structure. D Y Patil University’s School of Management, Pune is considered to be one of the best School.