DURATION: 2 YEARS
Management Professionals have always been at the forefront of Business Administration, and with the growth of organizations, this field is becoming more and more critical. DY Patil Akurdi MBA University is one of the premier institutes in training students in this field. Our Full-Time MBA Programme is designed in a way to equip our students with tools and techniques to handle any situation.
Our focused curriculum with equal emphasis on theoretical concepts as well as hands-on learning experience makes us one of the best MBA colleges in Akurdi. With subjects covering disciplines like Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, Operations and Information Technology our students get a rounded knowledge of all aspects involved in running a business.
- Teamwork and communication are an integral part of the programme. The students take active part in a number of group projects that promote group learning and help improve the organizational and leadership skills. Through written and oral presentations, the students develop the confidence to effectively communicate their ideas in a corporate forum.
- Designed to train students to become excellent managers, entrepreneurs and high-level-decision-makers with broad strategic vision, this full-time two year programme views management as an integrated process and helps students develop a global view and respond effectively to changes in the economic, technological, educational, cultural and political environments. Specific skills in areas such as finance, marketing, human resource, operations, systems and international business and management lie at the heart of the programme.
- The department has well equipped state of the art laboratories with latest hardware and software configuration for conducting various practicals as well as highly qualified and experienced faculty to nurture the future technocrats of the nation.
Programme Specializations/Track Offered:
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- International Business Management
- Continuous Evaluation and assessment
- Case Based Learning
- Group assignments, presentations, business plan
- Experiential learning through guest lecture, seminars and conferences
- Project Based Learning (PBL) under the industry mentors
- Professional Leadership Series
- Global Classroom through ICT
- Live projects, group projects, winter projects and summer internship
- Interaction with industry practitioners
- Projects on Business Simulations CAPSTONE*
- The certification programmes shall be organized at various schools/ departments as per the branches or programmes, required for Technical and Professional Managerial skills with leading and reputed Industry, Professionals and Certifying organizations.
- Students can also pursue courses on online platforms such as a Massive Open Online Courses MOOCs*, Coursera*, National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL*) etc.
Total Credits: 103
Intake: 120 Students
- The Candidate should be an Indian National.
- Passed minimum three year duration Bachelor’s Degree awarded by any of the Universities recognized by University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent ( at least 45% in case of candidates of backward class categories and Persons With Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) or its equivalent
- Obtained non zero score in CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT/MH-MBA-CET
- For PIO/OCI/NRI Point 2 and Any other criterion declared from time to time by the appropriate authority as defined under the Act.
Student must qualify for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) conducted by DYPU.
Scope Of MBA Career in Coming Years
Whether you are working for an organization or running your own company, there are certain aspects that are critical for its smooth functioning. A Full-Time MBA Programme is designed to train you in all these aspects. With an increase in the number of multinational companies operating out of the country, as well as many enterprising individuals starting on their own, all MBA courses have seen an exponential rise in the number of students opting for it.
DY Patil Akurdi MBA University has been a pioneer in the field of management studies. Having an MBA, whether from an MBA college in Akurdi or any other institute gives you the edge over the competition for any role you choose to specialize in. Using simulation and case-based pedagogy, this course prepares you for any situation you may face at work. And armed with an MBA in the correct specialization, you are ready to take on the business world, within the country or overseas.
MBA Career & Job Opportunities
An MBA is generally portrayed as the panacea to all Business Administration related decisions, and rightfully so. Taking a look at how an MBA from DY Patil Akurdi MBA University or any other reputed institute opens the doors to a plethora of opportunities for you can make this decision easier. Here are some of the roles you can expect to join after your course. This is further corroborated by the DY Patil Akurdi MBA placement history.
Specialization in the area of marketing helps you to become a “Marketing Manager”, where your primary responsibility will be to increase the awareness of your company’s offerings amongst customers and bring in more business. This is one of the most critical roles in any organization.
To ensure that your company is doing well and the targeted sales are realized is one of the primary responsibilities of a Sales Manager. Running the Sales Department including planning, execution, problem-solving for the salespeople and ensuring the sales keep happening is all part of the expectations.
A crucial aspect of the proper functioning of any organization is to ensure that the people in the organization are happy and satisfied, as this may have a direct impact on the overall performance of the organization. From managing people issues to ensuring all compliances are adhered to, an HR Manager can have a diverse set of responsibilities. Specialization in Human Resources during your MBA is a pre-requisite for this role.
An extremely important and respectable role that you can get into, after your MBA. The typical responsibilities of a Financial Advisor include understanding the overall performance of different financial institutions and then offering advice based on their understanding and experience. Consultation or advisory services can be provided to companies and/or individuals. The primary requirement to enter this role is a specialization in the Finance domain during MBA.
Another interesting job profile for those getting a Finance Specialization during their MBA. These are the people responsible for huge deals that companies get into. The primary job of these specialists is to study and understand the financial markets to find out the best instruments for any organization looking to raise capital. These professionals are considered amongst the best financial experts in the world with some of the highest pay packages.
Business Development Manager
An important and multi-dimensional role, the primary responsibility of which is to – as the name suggests – to develop and grow the business. This role entails interacting with different aspects of the business to understand and identify the areas of growth for the organization. These are the specialists who are directly responsible for taking the organization to newer heights.
Another generic and very critical role in an organizational context is that of a Project Manager. These are people who are entrusted with the responsibility of getting things done in any company. From getting the smallest initiatives running to building and delivering high stake and high return deliverables, it is always the Project Manager, who is in charge.
Why Choose Dr. DY Patil University To Study MBA Course in Akurdi, Pune?
If you are an individual who likes to be in the thick of things or who has a passion for creating something of their own, a Full-Time MBA from DY Patil Akurdi MBA University, is a great option for you. With a carefully designed curriculum, focusing as much on Personality Development and Communication Skills as it is on the core subject areas, this is a complete package.
During the course, you will be learning the concepts of Finance, Marketing, Operations, Information Technology and Human Resources from our experienced faculty. The pedagogy is largely case study based, so as to help you think on your feet given a situation. Apart from this, regular industry interactions and live projects also give you the requisite exposure for learning.
Our emphasis on the quality of education is evident from the panel of eminent scholars in our faculty. Their dedication to the students, timely guidance and relevant consultancy experience helps our students understand and resolve the toughest corporate challenges easily. Whether teaching using case studies or real-life simulations, our faculty ensures that you understand the nuances of the subject.
The increasing DY Patil Akurdi MBA cut off, every year is a strong testimony of the efforts put in by our faculty, thereby raising the interest of students to join us. It has been possible only because of the efforts each of them put in, to nurture the future leaders of the country, year after year.
Why is Dr. DY Patil University in Akurdi, Considered as the Best University in Pune?
There are a lot of reasons why students prefer to join us. Rather than worrying about DY Patil Akurdi MBA fees, they see the benefits they will be getting by joining us. Here are a few things that our students list as their reason for joining the institute
- Scenic campus including state of the art infrastructure
- Renowned faculty with years of experience
- Regular industry interaction
- Innovative and engrossing teaching methods like simulations and role plays
- Healthy record of placements after course completion
With each student that completes our Full-Time MBA programme, we are proud to support another responsible citizen, by equipping them with the knowledge to lead the organizations and shape the future of the country.