DURATION: 3 YEARS
Bachelor of Business Administration aims to train and develop management graduates at undergraduate level. Programme gives an opportunity to develop the executive personality, managerial skills and functional knowledge to work in industry. A direct pathway to graduate-level management study lays the strong foundation with small projects, on-the-job training and help them to prepare for the advanced post graduate management programme.
BBA programme is designed to study the disciplinary areas of accounting, finance and economics and with specialization in management domain. The degree seeks to provide students with the knowledge, competencies and values necessary to enable them to fulfil career at entry-level management positions in business and industry, public sector organizations, consultancy companies and other organizations.
To prepare students for executive career in business and other organizations. D Y Patil School of Management offered BBA programme which is many a times referred to as the golden passport, since it gives its holder an edge in the job market by opening more doors of opportunity. Graduate in business administration rewarding high earnings potential, enlarged responsibility and greater personal development. The present decade has been measured as the era of business, business administration and business graduates. D Y Patil school of Management believes in developing a student's intellectual ability, executive personality and managerial skills through an appropriate blending of business and general education. This program succours the Student in developing the unique leadership qualities required for effectively managing business functions, an organizational unit or an enterprise.
Programme Specializations/Track Offered:
- B.B.A. in Hospitality and Facilities Studies
- Case Studies
- Group Activities
- Role Play and management game
- Scenario Analysis
- Group Discussions
- Personal Interviews
- Aptitude Test
- Guest Lectures and Seminar
- Winter & Summer Internship
- Personality Development Programs
- Industry Visits
- Live Projects
- Social Responsibility & Community Engagement
- National Immersion Programme*
- Foreign Language*
- The certification programmes shall be organized at various schools/ departments as per the branches or programmes, required for Technical and Professional Managerial skills with leading and reputed Industry, Professionals and Certifying organizations.
- Students can also pursue courses on online platforms such as a Massive Open Online Courses MOOCs*, Coursera*, National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL*) etc.
Career options include accounting, economics, finance, financial services, human resource management, international business and marketing careers in industry.
Degree of 123 Credits
Intake: 60 Students
- The Candidate should have passed Class XII (10+2) in any stream (Science/ Commerce/ Humanities/ MCVC)
Equivalent examination passed from any recognized board or equivalent Government approved Diploma (10+3) from recognized educational Board.
- Candidate should be domicile of Maharashtra and passed with minimum 45% Marks (40% for backward class Candidates)
All India and International Candidate:
- The Candidate should have passed Class XII (10+2) in any stream or equivalent examination passed in any discipline from any recognized Board/Council/University.
- Candidate should have passed with minimum 45% Marks
*Eligibility Criteria rules as stated by AICTE and UGC will be applicable from time to time.
Student should qualify written Exam and Personal Interview(PI) conducted by DYPU.