DURATION: 2 YEARS
Buildings and Urban infrastructure development represent a major human impact on natural eco-systems and energy efficiency in the built environment has now become the main concern of energy policy development.
There is an increased demand for a built environment and related professionals to develop knowledge and skills appropriate to our goal and expansion of specialized career opportunities in both the public and private sectors.
This Programme is an advanced course, offering opportunities for professionals to improve their knowledge and skills in the application of the principals of environmentally responsive building design and construction, and the management of buildings for the benefit of the urban environment. There are many M.Arch. colleges in Pune that offer this course to the aspiring candidates who want to gain mastery in architecture. Among all these colleges and universities, Dr. DY Patil University, Pune stands out to be the best.
- Develop a knowledge base of building physics and dynamics of energy flows within and around buildings.
- Improve understanding of the issues of energy demand from buildings and the inter-connectedness with the problems created at the Neighbourhood, City and Regional scales.
- Develop skills in energy simulation/modelling, Green building assessment tools, Life-Cycle Assessment (LCA), sustainable procurement.
- Specialization through Projects, Electives and Research
- The programme is supported by industry specialists and academics in each relevant aspect.
Programme Specialization/ Tracks Offered:
- Environmental Architecture
- Green Trends
- Environmental Planning
- Building Sciences
- In-house professional lectures, simulation labs, seminars, colloquiums and event workshops
- Field visit includes site visits and study tours.
- Parallel Studies, assisting practicing architects, construction groups within and outside India.
- Special Interactions with sensitive professionals, artists, historians, conservation architects, archaeologist and businesses.
- Festival of Architecture Lecture Series and Exhibition from Urban Design to Interior design.
- Vertical Studios for exploring ideas and concepts into designing of the projects.
- Winter, summer and live projects with leading firms and industries
- Professional internship and Research projects
- The certification programmes shall be organized at various schools/ departments as per the branches or programmes, required for Technical and Professional Managerial skills with leading and reputed Industry, Professionals and Certifying organizations.
- Students can also pursue courses on online platforms such as a Massive Open Online Courses MOOCs*, Coursera*, National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL*) etc.
A student is required to earn a total of 100 credits to complete the course.
Intake : 20 Students
- The Candidate must be an Indian National
- The students must have passed a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture (B. Arch) from a recognised university/institute
- Aggregate 50% marks in Bachelor of Architecture examinations (at least 45% marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and persons with disability belonging to Maharashtra State only)
- In addition to the above, the candidate must have obtained Non Zero score in MAH-M. ARCH-CET 2020
For International Students
Students applying through PIO(Person of Indian Origin)/FN (Foreign National)/ OCI (Overseas
Citizenship of India) are requested to write a mail to
email@example.com or contact Admission Office on +91 8448444230.
The admission Process will be governed by the rules and regulations as prescribed by the Council of
Architecture and D Y Patil University, Ambi, Pune.
All Eligible students willing to apply should submit their ‘Academic Credentials’ and all relevant ‘Entrance Test Scores’, on or before the last date mentioned in the Admission Brochure of School of Architecture. A merit list will be published on D. Y Patil University, Ambi, Pune website. Selected students will take the admission on or before the last date given in the Admission Brochure of School of Architecture.
||Name of Organization/Company
||Folk Fitness Training Services
||Introduce different folk dances and fitness exercises based on folk dances on a weekly basis. These sessions planned to link to ongoing design studios with an objective to enhance cultural understanding & lateral thinking and also inculcate healthy life style.
||Blueprint Designs, Authorised Autocad Academic Adoption Partners
||For Digital training and globally accepted certifications
||Professional Consortium. Click here for more info...