School of Law is announcing the programs BBA LLB of Five Year and LLB of Three Year and approved by Bar Council of India (BCI) , New Delhi. Program aims to provide quality legal education. Law education is needed to address changes in society with focused approach.
Education in law involves a comprehensive study of legal theory, principles, and practices. It is a specialized area of study that focuses on the legal system, its institutions, and how it impacts society. DYPU School of Law (SOL) aims to provide legal education through case study model, class-debate methods, moot court, internship and interaction with law firms and law practitioners.
School of Law provides legal education with academic rigour to take contemporary legal challenges and generate professionals skilled in substantive and procedural laws.
- To provide a comprehensive legal education.
- To foster critical thinking, analytical reasoning and problem solving skills.
- To develop effective communication skill.
- To encourage ethical behaviour and social responsibility.
- To offer practical experience through internships, moot court competitions and other opportunities to work with legal professionals and gains hands on experience in the legal field.
- To foster a diverse and inclusive learning environment.
- D Y Patil University, Pune is established by Govt. of Maharashtra Act No. VI of 2019 under the Section (3) and recognized by UGC, New Delhi, India.
- DYPU School of Engineering & Technology is consistently ranked in Times Engineering Institute Survey
- Ranked amongst top 20 Schools of Architecture in the State of Maharashtra in 2020.
- Ranked 41 Top Engineering Colleges in India, ranked as 32 Top Private Engineering Colleges in India and Ranked as Top 10 Engineering Colleges in West Zone at ALL INDIA RANKING
- University Campus has received “Vanashree Award” as Green Campus by Government of Maharashtra and Ministry of Environment.
- D Y Patil University is awarded as University for Innovation in Global Collaborative Learning in 2021 at 19th World Education Summit.
- BBA LLB and LLB approved by Bar Council of India (BCI), New Delhi
- Curriculum based on International Education Standards and BCI norms.
- Focus to blend of Indian and international legal system.
- Extensive use of Case study, Class debate, Moot Court, Legal aid clinics and Internships
- Field trips to Law firms, NGOs, charitable institutions, jail visits & interaction with different stakeholders
- Professional Certifications* are explored with EdX, Course Era, NASSCOM, MOOCs, NPTEL and Swayam are few as per the guidelines of UGC, New Delhi
- Freshman Orientation Programme, Executive Development, Competency Mapping - Behavioral Labs, Boot Camps, and Immersion Programmes for professional development
- CIAP for providing career services, internship, live projects and final placement for students.
- Centre for Entrepreneurship, Innovation, and Incubation (CEII) to support Start-Up India
- MOU and partnership with leading Universities and Industry for academic, imparting technology joint research and leadership -managerial development through guest lectures, seminars, conferences, on the job training, projects, and internships.
- Finishing School to gain experience through 9 Student Clubs Readers’ Club, Sport Club, Cultural Club, Photography Club, Film & Theater Club, Expressions Club, Social Media Club, Environmental Club and Outreach Club
- Residential Campus*