Heat Power engineering is a specialized branch of mechanical engineering that deals with the movement of heat energy and transfer. Post-Graduation in Heat Power Engineering stream lays emphasis on advanced learning with the tools like synthesis, design and optimization to meet current challenges in Industries and Ecosystem. Core courses included in this stream connected with industries such as aerospace, automotive, construction, production and process are Thermodynamics, Heat Transfer, Refrigeration and Air-conditioning, Power plant engineering , Fluid Mechanics etc. The in depth teaching learning orientation will help students to build their career starting from research to contribute their knowledge to grow economy and ecosystem.
This course offers wide range of electives to add on key skills for professionals like Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), RAC, I. C. Engine Design etc . To the concern of environment this stream contributes more in the field of Production of eco-friendly devices and maintain healthy environment.
The M.Tech. Programme in Mechanical – Heat Power Engineering is approved by AICTE and affiliated to D Y Patil University Pune.
Maharashtra State Candidate & All India Candidates
- The Candidate should be an Indian National.
- Passed Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field of Engineering and Technology from All India Council for Technical Education or Central or State Government approved institutions or equivalent, with at least 50% marks (at least 45 % in case of Backward class categories and Person with Disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only).
- Passed bachelor’s degree in the relevant course of Engineering and Technology as specified in the eligibility criteria for admission to a Post Graduate Degree course of the concerned University for which admission is being sought.
- Obtained Non-Zero positive score in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE-2021) conducted by Indian Institute of Technology OR PERA-CET 2021 conducted by Preeminent Education and Research Association(PERA).
- For sponsored candidate, minimum two years of full timework experience in a registered firm / company/ industry/educational and/or research institute / any Government Department or Government Autonomous Organization in the relevant field in which admission is sought.
*Eligibility Criteria rules as stated by AICTE and UGC will be applicable from time to time.
For International Students
Students applying through PIO(Person of Indian Origin)/FN (Foreign National)/ OCI (Overseas Citizenship of India) are requested to write a mail to email@example.com or contact Admission Office on 8448444230.