VLSI & Embedded Systems has gained diverse prominence in context of challenges and opportunities in global development. The ambitious -Make in India- Mission and its implementation deals with embattled results in terms of huge expansion of core hardware manufacturing industries in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering. The industrial sector for Embedded Systems is undergoing numerous transformations that will enable developers to build systems that are high-performing, secure, and robust. As a developer and manufacturer in this industry, it is important to stay updated with the latest technologies and trends. The embedded systems market is shaping up for simplified cloud connectivity, improved security tools, real-time visualizations, lower power consumption, and deep learning solutions. Keeping in view these facts the PG programme of VLSI & Embedded Systems is designed by the industry practitioners & core academicians.
The Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering department has signed MOU’s with renowned electronics industries which encourages PG students to inculcate research oriented thinking and its implementation in DYPU’S innovation laboratory. This motivates the PG researchers to enhance their technical competency, hands on knowledge, problem solving skill set and work for start-ups in the D. Y. Patil University (DYPU) campus giving technical solution to real life problems in industries by reliable design & development of embedded & communication products. DYPU’S post graduate students undertake interdisciplinary ongoing industry projects to develop Project Based Learning (PBL) and Skill Based Learning (SBL), solving problems in various sectors like Hi-Tech. farming, medical electronics, industrial process automation, food processing automation, Home automation car automation, Telecommunication products etc.
The M.Tech. Programme in E & TC Engg. – VLSI & Embedded Systems is approved by AICTE and affiliated to D Y Patil University Pune Ambi.
Maharashtra State Candidate & All India Candidates
- The Candidate should be an Indian National.
- Passed Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field of Engineering and Technology from All India Council for Technical Education or Central or State Government approved institutions or equivalent, with at least 50% marks (at least 45 % in case of Backward class categories and Person with Disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only).
- Passed bachelor’s degree in the relevant course of Engineering and Technology as specified in the eligibility criteria for admission to a Post Graduate Degree course of the concerned University for which admission is being sought.
- Obtained Non-Zero positive score in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE-2021) conducted by Indian Institute of Technology OR PERA-CET 2021 conducted by Preeminent Education and Research Association(PERA).
- For sponsored candidate, minimum two years of full timework experience in a registered firm / company/ industry/educational and/or research institute / any Government Department or Government Autonomous Organization in the relevant field in which admission is sought.
*Eligibility Criteria rules as stated by AICTE and UGC will be applicable from time to time.
For International Students
Students applying through PIO(Person of Indian Origin)/FN (Foreign National)/ OCI (Overseas Citizenship of India) are requested to write a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Admission Office on 8448444230.