To impart quality education to the post graduate engineers, Communication and Networking is the strongest and most demanding field in the market. As the concept of Digitalization, the Signal Processing has become most important and running trend in the field of Electronics. Our main motto is to create Post Graduates who will be technically all-encompassing, well cultured and globally competent. Signal processing deals with the analysis, study, interpretation and manipulation of signals. Signal processing techniques are finding key applications in wide areas of technology ranging from wired and wireless communication to multimedia processing to medical diagnosis to earth quake prediction. M. Tech. Programme in Signal Processing is designed to give the students a strong theoretical and practical background of the subject and link them to real life practical applications.
Signal processing – the enabling technology for the generation, transformation, extraction and interpretation of information via electronic signal is essential for our smartphones and wearable devices, as well as the latest health care technologies, digital cameras and our digital assistants like Amazon Echo and Google Home. These all aspects have been included in the said programme. The department is committed to offer our post graduate students an atmosphere where they cultivate critical thinking, problem solving skills and Project based learning along with rigorous teaching learning and several industry ready training programmes .
The M.Tech. Programme in E & TC – Signal Processing is approved by AICTE and affiliated to D Y Patil University Pune Ambi.
Maharashtra State Candidate & All India Candidates
- The Candidate should be an Indian National.
- Passed Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field of Engineering and Technology from All India Council for Technical Education or Central or State Government approved institutions or equivalent, with at least 50% marks (at least 45 % in case of Backward class categories and Person with Disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only).
- Passed bachelor’s degree in the relevant course of Engineering and Technology as specified in the eligibility criteria for admission to a Post Graduate Degree course of the concerned University for which admission is being sought.
- Obtained Non-Zero positive score in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE-2021) conducted by Indian Institute of Technology OR PERA-CET 2021 conducted by Preeminent Education and Research Association(PERA).
- For sponsored candidate, minimum two years of full timework experience in a registered firm / company/ industry/educational and/or research institute / any Government Department or Government Autonomous Organization in the relevant field in which admission is sought.
*Eligibility Criteria rules as stated by AICTE and UGC will be applicable from time to time.
For International Students
Students applying through PIO(Person of Indian Origin)/FN (Foreign National)/ OCI (Overseas Citizenship of India) are requested to write a mail to [email protected] or contact Admission Office on 8448444230.